The Facial Surgery Hospital is pleased to provide you with this information regarding oral and maxillofacial surgical care in Rajkot city of Gujarat, India.
An Oral and Maxillofacial surgeon is a specialist whose knowledge is built on the firmest foundations of four years of dental education plus three or more years of post doctorate in-hospital surgical residency training.
Oral and maxillofacial surgeons specialize in disorders of the mouth, teeth, jaws and facial structures. They care for people with problem of wisdom teeth, facial pain, and misaligned jaws. They treat accident victims suffering facial injuries, offering reconstructive and cosmetic solutions. They are concerned with helping children born with poorly shaped jaws and congenital facial deformities to make them look like normal individuals. We are pioneers in oral cancer preventive treatment. We also offer oral cancer detection, its comprehensive treatment and post surgical care. Our concern extends to our patient`s total health and well being.
Dr. Kaushik Pethani is a well-renowned oral & maxillofacial surgeon of Gujarat.
Dr. Kaushik Pethani has done his graduation from well-known Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad. After graduation, on the basis of his higher merit marks and his keen interest in surgical field, he joined residency (post-graduation) in Department of Oral & Maxillofacial surgery at Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad. He was Gujarat University First in MDS degree among all specialties.
MOMS RCPS ( U.K.)
He was elected as MOMS and cleared MFDS Part A exam of The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Glasgow, UK in 2004. He left India for further studies in UK and acquired experience of NHS. While working in UK, he got a good exposure in Maxillofacial trauma and Dental Implants.
Now apart from private practice at his hospital, Dr. Pethani is a visiting faculty in well known hospitals of Rajkot like Sterling Hospital, Shree Gurukul Hospital, Dashashreemali & Dhakaan hospital.
Dept. of Oral & Maxillofacial surgery at Southampton General Hospital, NHS, U.K.
Dept. of Dentistry and Trauma Centre at Shri Krishna Hospital, Karamsad, Gujarat
- Sterling Hospital, Rajkot
- Sahyog Hospital, Rajkot
- Giriraj multispecialty Hospital, Rajkot
- Lakhani Orthopedic Hospital, Junagadh
- Krishna Multispecialty Hospital, Morbi
- SURGERY FOR OSMF( ORAL SUBMUCOUS FIBROSIS) CLOSED MOUTH DUE TO TOBACCO CHEWING HABITS
- ORAL SURGERY INCLUDING EXTRACTIONS, IMPACTIONS, DENTOALVEOLAR AND PREPROSTHETIC SURGERY
- MANAGEMENT OF ALL KINDS OF FACIAL INJURIES AND FRACTURES
- IMPLANT SURGERY
- CYSTS AND TUMOURS OF THE JAWS
- ORAL CANCER AND PRECANCEROUS LESIONS
- ORTHOGNATHIC AND ESTHETIC FACIAL SURGERY FOR DENTO-FACIAL DEFORMITIES
- FACIAL PAIN & TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA
- MAXILLOFACIAL INFECTIONS, FACIAL SPACE ABSCESSES AND OSTEOMYELITIS ORIGINATING FROM TEETH AND PERIORAL TISSUES.
- DISEASES OF THE SALIVARY GLANDS
- DENTAL MANAGEMENT AND TREATMENT OF MEDICALLY COMPROMISED PATIENTS
- DIGITAL RADIOGRAPHY
- CROSS-INFECTION CONTROL
- TMJ ARTHROSCOPE